BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:03:45 -0600
CP in BC formerly known as JC,

Not now, but perhaps in the morning I can turn off the grid and get the
diagram and dimension a little more precise.  But at some point the
pursuit of precision gets in the way of communicating the concept.  I
am a committed believer in giving folks enough information to
understand my meaning, but not so much that I relieve them of
responsibility to think.  It is weird how much we have in common.  Hope
we meet at some point.

-jc