Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 22:16:16 -0500
I'm definitely planning to give 'em something, Anthony.

Btw: that rig I got from you was a ts-570d.  Wish it had been a dg and I'd have
6 meters <g>.  I'm thinking about upgrading it but its been such a great rig
that I almost hate to think of parting with it.  The only problem I've ever had
is when I dropped that Goldline microphone but we're not going to talk about
that.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html