From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:54:45 -0400
Hi Tom;

You purchased a TS-570DG from me.  I learned more through the telephone
conversation I had with you then many other people I have spoken with.

Also, I have never purchased anything from this manufacturer and I'm certain
I never will.

Their are a number of attorneys who are visually impaired and they may be
able to address this problem head on.

Also, get are boy Harvey involved.

That will move mountains.

73 De Anthony W2AJV