C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Jo Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:21:37 -0500
Hi :

Last week on the day, that I was going to Cornerstone, I woke up not
feeling well.  I laid there for some time,debating if I should go or
not.  (I tried to fake it before and my parents said no computer, no
radio, or no T.V..)  Well, this time, they said "you'll have to stay in
bed most of the day."

I finally went last week.  Another client was accusing me all day for
telling her what to do.  I wasn't .  I told two of the staff.