From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:34:01 -0600
After starting this diet my cholesterol went up also.  So, I read quite a
bit about the lipid theory and really tried to find the devils advocate in
the establishments published recommendations. I did google searches and
searched AHA, CDC, NHBLI, web sites and attempted to ferret out legitamate
research that supports the lipid hypothesis.  I recommend that other try
this.

So, the number that sticks out in your stat sheet is the Homocystiene 6.01
11.1.

Are these two seperate test or a range.  While not very high I would watch
for a upward trend and not neglect that reading.  I found referances to
homocystiene levels and heart disease on many conventional as well as more
non-conformist web sites.