ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:46:58 -0500
Kathy,
Don't kick yourself for the way you are feeling.  There is no doubt, in my
mind, that you love Chris as much as you love any of your children.  You are
under attack at the moment and the devil will try to convince you that you
are the problem and a not-fit mother.  Remember, he is a liar and the father
of all lies.  If you didn't love Chris would you be concerned enough about
him to be bothered with his actions?  No, I think not.  Any parent would be
out of their mind with love and concern for their child in that situation.
It is a natural thing to want to just get out of the problem and not be
bothered, to want freedom from the stress of caring for him.  We are all
here for you and with you, Kathy, and we will be praying for strength for
you and Greg to be the parent, the policeman, the prison guard or whatever
Chris needs to get him through this and to the right relationship with the
Lord.  It is always darkest before the dawn.

God will make it all clear to you and you will know that He was there all
the time.

And "Then one day the mist will lift and plain it all he'll make

Through all the way, though dark to me, He made not one mistake".

In love and praying,

Ned