Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:16:34 -0400
I think it was Don who inquired about the cable.  I can't find the specific
model but if you call AES or look at AESHAM.COM you can, I think, still find
it there.

I ordered mine from HRO, but mysteriously, they don't list it in the
accessories any longer.  But, AES has two or three different PC interface
cables.  I'm not sure which model works with the THF6A but I'm sure one of
their sales reps could help.  The AES Milwaukee toll-free number is 800
558-0411, if I recall correctly.
Steve k8sp
Lansing, MI