From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:05:44 -0400
Jerry,

I think you'll be quite happy with it.  There isn't any documentation, but
I don't think you'll have any trouble figuring it out.  Just be careful
because not all of the standard Windows keys work as they do in other
applications.  Also, be careful of the Sort function, especially if you've
got your memories set up in groups.  The good news is that you can move
memories around with cut and paste.

Steve