From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:18:54 -0400
Hi Jerry,

Yes, it is a menu function (menu 9).  When accessing the menus, make sure
the radio is in VFO mode.  If you don't, some menus will be unavailable,
and you won't know which ones and you'll lose count.  Once you get into
Menu 9, rotate the tuning knob two clicks clockwise from the default (low
beep) which is Speaker/Mic.  The functions in clockwise order are:
Speaker/Mic, TNC, and PC.  You'll know if things are working correctly if
you try to read data from the radio.  If they aren't, you'll get an error
message that says the radio timed out.  Have fun.

Steve