From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:13:24 -0500
I can't tell you about using an external keypad with it as it's pointless
since it has one built in, but from many friends who have, or have had them,
and I have many, in all your other questions, they all rave about it, they
say it's very good in those areas. I'm not sure about the noise blanker, but
everything else is great and I know the noise blanker in the 940 was great
if you know how to set it as well as in the 950S,  I'd think it's the same
in the 950SD as the S. I don't think you can go wrong with that radio, if I
head the money right now and came across one at the right price, I wouldn't
even have to give it any thought as long as it was in good shape, I'd get it
in a heartbeat.