ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:25:39 -0500
Kathy,

That is very true. Afraid of facing what issues really are bothering him,
yet most kids would not brave the challenge of their father's rebuke so
blatantly or threaten their mother. so  cowardness is relative to one's
perspective or belief  of their situation. I'd guess Chris has some large
issues, or at least they are large to him in his mind.  What does Eric say
regarding the need to stop the runaway train? Does he feel if it does not
come to a head it will grow in intensity? How far will Chris go to avoid
facing his issues all the while raising the  bar of what we view as coward
behavior yet very damaging physically and emotionally to those around him.
When there are great forest fires, fire fighters will purposely burn a
large area or band surrounding the area currently burning. When the fire
approaches the area already burned out, it has nothing left to feed on and
will burn out and stop it's destruction.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Phil and Brad,
>Eric said it very well this morning when he said that, basicly, chris is
>a coward.  No kidding, but, sometimes, cowards are the most dangerous
>because they're out of control and just wild.
>Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   On the other hand, you have different fingers