From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:34:22 -0400
John,

I  do have it here  and only used it a few times and not for quite a while.
It's not well  documented, I don't care for the voice, and I find  it
awkward to use.  But having said all that, it does work.

Do you have the connections between rig and pc?  Alt-h will have the voice
read  a list of commands.    Tune to 7.070 usb with filters  wide open and
use   right arrow key  to jump  up to next signal up the band.   You may
have to go up a few hits till it locks on a signal, but  when you hit one
the voice will start  reading incoming text.   Voice will say "overloaded"
if you are driving the sound card  too much.   Reduce  level  in the sound
card or reduce  audio from the  rig to soundcard.   f12 key toggels between
rx and tx.

Good luck.

Steve KW3A