From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:47:02 -0400
Anthony,

Congrats on the soon to arrive radio.  Had mine almost 3 years and I know
you will like it.  If  you haven't already checked out the TS 2000 stuff on
icanworkthisthing.com , do yourself a favor and start reading up.   Dont
know how it compares with your  old 570, but compared to my old 430, it was
like going from a skateboard to a  Corvette.   It's got about 50 buttons,
most of which have multiple functions.   If you are like the rest of us and
only have 10 fingers, well you do the math.

Have fun, 73 Steve KW3A