EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:06:12 -0500
Hello

I'd be very interested in hearing from those of you who are/have taken
classroom-based training/education at your workplace. In particular I am
interested in the following:
1. Does your company/organization have a procedure in place to ensure that
you get support during the training (e.g., if there are assessments, is
there a time-and-a-half policy similar to many higher ed institutions? Is
there a mechanism in place to inform trainers in advance that there will
be an employee with a disability taking the course?)?
2. If you required material in alternate format, who paid for it? and
3. Is there any US legislation that speaks specifically to workplace
learning needing to be as accessible as possible?

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has completed their
PMP Certification.

Thanks,
Jennison