BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:25:55 -0500
Ohhhh!  There you go again.  Always looking at the downside.  Things
could turn around.  People all over the world could start loving and
respecting and emulating American Democracy.  In fact, maybe we should
export it to Canada next.  That way we can end all this silly stuff
about reimporting medicine!

-jc