From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:51:49 EDT

Just had an emergency hospital stay (not the god news) - And to my surprise
when presented with the menu found that it was printed with gluten free
option.  And the two meals that I received actually were gluten free.   (Not
appetizing but you can't have it all).  This was at Fairfax Hospital  in Fairfax
Virginia.  I was in the cardiac monitoring unit and one of the  nurses told me
that just to make sure she was up to date on Celiac she went on  line when I was
admitted to make sure she was up to speed.  Things are  getting better for
us.  The rest of the care was lacking but the celiac  part they got right.  Who
would have thought.  Olivia in  VA