Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:53:29 -0400

  GOING OUT TO EAT & TRAVELING GLUTEN-FREE WORKSHOPS

We are currently scheduling these informative, entertaining,
4-hour workshops for the remainder of 2004 and into 2005.

If you would like information on how your local support can offer one to
your membership - let us know and we'd be happy to
chat with you regarding costs, logistics and dates.

# # # #

CLUB MED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
January 22~29, 2005

Thank You for your response!  This Getaway is a GO!

We'd love to show CLUB MED just how much it pays to accommodate
our gluten-free needs. Let's impress them with such a large
gluten-free group - that they'll know for sure we deserve their
attention = any time of the year.

Bring your friends, family and kids for a week of All-Inclusive
dining (gluten-free and regular), activities and entertainment.
Next winter you'll feel so smart that you planned on being with
us in the Caribbean instead of fighting the snows and cold for
that week. Remember, no negotiating for your meals - WE DO ALL
THE WORK FOR YOU AHEAD OF TIME.

# # # # #

DOWN UNDER GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY
New Zealand & Australia
November 7~21, 2004

There's still openings for you to join us on this first-time
Gluten-free Getaway.

We'll visit Auckland, Rotorua, Melbourne, Sydney, The Outback,
Cairns - The Great Barrier Reef and the Tropical Cloudforest.
And so much more to see and do.

# # # # #

IN THE WORKS

* African Safari Summer 2005 with a group of 20~24 people. Cost
  for this first-class tour (Including airfare from the U.S.
  east coast) will be approximately $5500. Please let us know of
  your interest via e-mail ASAP

* Mediterranean Cruise and/or Tour - September, 2005

* Mini-Getaways 2005:
     Charleston, SC - Spring
     Culinary Institute of America (CIA) - Fall

* Grand Orient Tour II - 2006

* Alaska Cruise - Spring 2006

And more to follow!

# # # # #

If you'd like to receive our informative quarterly newsletter
and other member benefits, please send your check for $40
Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's  22 Breton Hill Rd. Ste. 1B  Baltimore, MD 21208

Or, just let us know you'd like to be on our mailing list!

For information on membership or our Gluten-free Getaways please
go to out website at http://www.bobandruths.com