From:
Jane Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:40:35 -0400

I do want to say that I appreciate those of you who have taken the time to
respond to my request.  I am very grateful.

But, due to my (perhaps) paranoia and additional food allergies, I am most
comfortable eating in a restaurant with a chef who actually cooks and knows
how to substitute ingredients.  I do not eat at chain restaurants nor do I
eat fast food.  I know that many of you have eaten at these places with no
reaction, but I am not willing to take that chance, particularly when
traveling.

So, if you know of any restaurants other than fast food places or chain
restaurants in the Denver, Boulder, Estes Park areas of Colorado I would be
really appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks,
Jane