From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:07:35 -0400
Hello Steve.

It's good to know you're on this list. Yes, I entirely agree. I will keep
it, both as an external monitor and backup transceiver.

Hello to Martia.

Best regards,

Jerry, v e 3 q s o

p.s. Folks, it is more than likely that my wife and I will be moving to the
U.S. with two years or so, in which case, I want, as an American citizen
still, to take the Amateur extra class exam. First, are 4-letter/number
calls still being issued for extra class holders? Second, is there  a good
source for reading up on items covered in current exams? Finally, although
this is not an issue for me, what code speeds does the FCC now require?

Thanks to all.