From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:48:35 -0400
I've had 3 440s,  great little radios, and I used one at field day as well
this year.  You know? I almost miss that little guy. if I could get a deal
like I did on my first one I just might pick up another one though the
chances of that happening are about as good as my chances or winning the
lottery tonight.