From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 15:53:58 +0100
Of these, with your stated additional criteria, I would go for the 570dg
with the additional CW filter as this reduces 'pumping' when their is a
strong CO-channel signal present.

Often the dealers say that the digital filtering is sufficient - it
isn't!
I am almost 100 per cent CW and find the 570 with the 250 hertz filter
and vs3 chip fine.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Howard Kaufman
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood