From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:10:42 -0400
That is the same in my area.  I hear both human and computer voices.  All
the stations in Canada at least near mine not only have the human, but they
are also giving information in French even.  The U.S. ones I hear all use
the computer, and come on in severe weather, but the ones I have heard from
Alaska use the human, and I just have heard the male voice with a Canadian
accent, and it is the same voice used for Canada's stations.