BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 06:59:16 -0600
The Republican party has been high-jacked.  It was once a bastion of
high toned conservative free thinking ambitious folks, capable folks.
Some born with silver poisoning, many not.  In those long ago days,
being conservative meant not spending money you don't have, fighting
wars you aren't willing to finish, not changing things just for the
excitement of change.  At least, that's what I've been told.  Its all
very confusing to me.  I was once thought being liberal was putting a
high priority on those things that are good for the community.  Now
both Conservatives and Liberals appear to require forced participation
in their agenda.  I'm opposed to being forced.

But confusion is the price one pays for thinking and listening and
being sensitive, like you and me.

-jc