ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:06:19 -0700
You need not worry about the kitty-cat, he seems to
delight in aggrivating the dogs he sits up on the back
of the couch and meows at them, I live here!!!  what
are you going to do about it?  I try and keep most of
the dogs outside when my friened Cathy is at work, You
know Happy are the Peacemakers!!!  and if there isn't
peace, I make some by putting the dogs out!!!!
at least some temporary peace anyway, must have some
every day!!!!
praying something appens soon, need my own space,
some security in knowing "This is my hhouse,
apartment, and this is where Benworks!!"
I do so hate waiting!!!
still haven't gotten good at it yet!!!!

Rhonda

http://messenger.yahoo.com/