From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:13:21 -0700
On Friday, Aug 13, 2004, at 11:11 US/Pacific, Igor Chudov wrote:

> If so, how does it work for you? Are your blood lipids okay? Is
> maintaining a normal weight easy? Do you eat ad lib?
>
> I started this WOE recently as an experiment, and would like to hear
> from long termers.
>
> I realize that I will get a biased sample from people who still remain
> here, but it would be a worthwhile exercise, anyway.

Five years or so here, and weight stable at a lean point. I am not
bored with the food, have no trouble with cravings, eat as much as I
like on a generally low carb regimen. I have no idea on my blood
chemistry, but nobody shrieked the last time I was tested. I eat a lot
of fat, mostly animal with a bit of olive and sesame oil. My cheats are
butter, a little cream, black tea, and the very occasional one ounce at
a time of wine. I do a lot of raw and rare.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!