NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loveeles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:02:34 -0800
As much as we want to believe our doctors are infallable, that simply is not
the case.  It took years to get my Pediatrician to listen to me and finally
run tests to see what was wrong with my son.  We of course found out that he
is allergic to dairy!  Sometimes the tests are inacurate as well.  Your best
bet is to follow your intuition and determine for yourself (by adding and
removing things from the diet) what it is that is bothering your child.  You
know her better than anyone else after all.

Good luck!

Debby