NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demidion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:07:01 -0600
Well, I have certainly found that there are a lot of doctors out there that
don't' really pay good attention, or really understand allergies. I had
major fatigue, muscle aches, fog, and eczema. I removed milk from my diet
and everything went away. Every time I get dairy it comes back, so I am
sure. I went to an allergist for confirmation and didn't react to ANYTHING!
I made her run the IGE/IGG test and they came back very abnormal. The
allergist said she had no idea what it meant.

So I guess what I am saying is believe what you see and experience. If a
doctor contradicts you, see if you can get them to explain why. I believe my
experiences over anything someone else will tell me.

Joe Verna