ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:00:33 -0600
Mat,

Isn't that cool the way it works? You are on a trek to find something
specific, and Boom! Out jumps something that is more important or valuable
at the moment. You'll find no support of homosexuality in the Bible because
God adamantly opposes it. There are many scriptures saying it is
perversion, but because it doesn't specifically say... "Hello people. This
is God talking. Man with man and woman with woman is not good. Don't do it.
I don't like it. It is sin!", instead of it saying that he gave them over
to lusts of their own flesh doing ungodly acts as man with man and woman
with woman, they just don't wish to see it. Anyway.  Wishing I was in Texas
with a high of minus 4 expected today. And I'm just now ducking in for a
quick warm up while my wife does a quick baby sit job, and then we're off
to do the route for today. Brrrrrrrr.

Brad