ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:16:25 -0600
Julie,

Curious how long they have been a part of worship. That would be
interesting. Perhaps it is me, but to be honest I do not care for a pipe
organ alone, I love the sound of a Hammond organ mixed with other
instruments, but a bare organ, and not to offend in anyway, I just do not
care for, it, for me, is grating and a bit distracting rather than helping
to offer worship. But that is my shortcoming and not anyone elses. They
must have had a bellow operator to get the air to continue to move through
the pipes, no doubt it was  more than a one person instrument unless he had
a strong leg(s) hehehe.

Brad