ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:09:05 -0600
I finished the Christian novel I am calling The Coil Of The Snake.  I have
placed it on a private passworded download directory on my website.  If you
are interested in downloading all 22 chapters to read, write to me off the
list and I'll email you the login on information.  If you don't wish to ftp
to the site, I can email the files as attachments to you.  All 21 files are
in standard ASCII format right now and total about 1 meg is size.  I have
three people proof reading it now and finding all my typing mistakes,
offering suggestions, and working on grammar and all sorts of such things
for me.  Once all those changes are made, I'll have it proof red by my
oldest sister who is already a published author.  If you were to print it
out, it would take 548 print pages.  It comes to just over 223,000 total
words.  The book is not for children or those easily offended.  If it were a
movie, it would be R rated.  Not because of any bad words, because there
isn't one in the book, but due to the violence and the demonics truthfully
described in the book.  Many things I personally have experienced in my own
prayer sessions with people are incorporated in the book.  This book is
about a national satanic cult, soon to go international, who extorts money
from large ministries.  they kill steel, and destroy.  They sacrifice,
blackmail, and murder.  They sexually abuse and kidnap small children to
program through torture and rape and mind control techniques.  They are evil
wicked depraved people.  At the end of the book, they are stopped by none
other than the Holy Spirit and the power of prayer.  There is a secondary
plot of a small coven in the same town where the international group is
trying to destroy a church.  This coven is engaged in many similar
activities including drugs, exploitation of sex, and even human sacrifice.
This secondary plot is used to describe coven witchcraft activities on a
more personal level than a higher level of violence that the international
group employs.  Many aspects of this book will change as the proof readers
go over it with a fine tooth comb but it is still a book of crime,
immorality, and violence.  I use as little description as is possible in
describing some of the violent scenes but regardless, some people will be
offended by what they read.  What I describe in the book is a drop in the
bucket compared to what happens in many such occult groups.  The mind
control techniques described in the book are the lowest level of description
I could think of to describe how the mind of a child is tortured until the
mind is fragmented into personalities and hidden codes are implanted.  The
Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors today which many ministries are finding in
their churches can testify that what is in my book is mild compared to what
they were made to suffer.  If you want to read it, let me know off line but
keep in mind, the book cannot be shared with anyone because it is under
construction.  As I said, it is not for children or the young.  I don't
recommend anyone under 13 read this book.  One person who is assisting on
the book now literally became ill and vomited from reading one of the occult
murder scenes due to its descriptive nature.  So, in short, if you read this
book and have any woundedness of your own which has not been healed, this
book will stir that up within you.  the book, by the way, is also about the
power of intercessory prayer.  It goes into great detail of how people's
minds are healed by the power of God through intercessory prayer.  Frankly,
the book is about prayer and where I personally believe God is moving the
church today.  Quite simply, read at your own risk.  The truth must be told.
If the book is ever published, and frankly, I could care less if it is or
not, I will be labeled all sorts of things by Christians who think I am the
worst type of Christian.  I still don't care.  All I care about is the truth
and seeing the captive set free.  My own friends and family are going to
likely condemn this book.  In fact, few people will believe what they read
in the book is even true.  If this book will do nothing more than let people
know there is a way of escape and there is deliverance, it will be worth it
to me.  If it never is published, it will be electronically on my website
through a password system.

Phil.