ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:52:20 -0700
Helen,

Thanks for your prayers.  I will always believe that Gretchen will come back
to the Lord.  I don't know, since she doesn't want to go to drug rehab
anyhow, if she will last even two days because these people don't fool
around with you.  If she is out of line once or twice, they just call up
your case worker and you are picked up and transferred to prison.  You do
not go back to court.

Phil.