ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:05:12 -0600
Hi all,
We are struggling through another cold here.
This time I got it first then Katherine picked it up.
It's the only type of sickness she has had thankfully but she's picked up
about 3 now with this lousy off and on again weather.
We Kept Terri's cousin's 6 month old on monday and that went well.
We enjoyed having her and Katherine didn't seem too put off.
She touched her and showed her things and talked to her and didn't throw too
many fits over toys.
Kate is about 18 months now and this little girl was 6 months so she could
just take what she didn't want her to play with out of her reach.
Anyway, we heard night before last that the baby had to go into hospital
because of a stomach virus and dehydration.
We thought we had it bad with Kate's cold but wow we got lucky!
She has shown few signs of a stomach virus thankfully.
Hopefully she can dodge it all together.
I took o t c cold stuff for a few days but it didn't seem to help much so
just now I was knocking back some coffee with irish cream when, of course
the door bell rings.
I floated to the door in my part sugar, part alcohol, part cold stupor and
it was some men bringing papers around about our neighborhood association.
I hope they didn't take me for a drunkard.
hahahahah

Matt

This is how a man changes a woman,
You lay down your life for her and you nourish and you cherish her.  A
woman's number 1 need is to feel secure.