ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:09:13 -0600
I think it's a blessed thing that she was allowed to go into a place which
is designed to help instead of one which is mainly just to contain and that
it is a facility which houses only people with substance abusing problems.
If she had gone into prison first thing she would have just been sitting it
out with all sorts of people who had been into all sorts of evil and who
knows what that would have done to her spirit?
I know Phil and sandy worry about her and this isn't even much of a break
from the trouble she has brought to them as they still have to deal with her
children and comfort them through this time without their mother coming
around.
You folks are in my thoughts.

Matt

Never react out of fear, when dealing with relationships.
Fear prophesizes a negative outcome.
Instead, trust that if you do the right thing, the outcome will be right.