ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:00:23 -0600
Wow, I think it's neat that someone is sponsoring her in the treatment
program.
Everytime my brothers have gone in, someone has to pay.
I may have paid once.  If not, I made up for it paying for other stuff
everytime my mom wind to me to please help them, they are your blood.  blah
blah blah.
That's a new thing we have picked up lately from the Evans's, blood is
thicker than water, but when you have a relationship with Jesus and you you
join in a spiritual covenant with your spouse, you make it plain to
everybody, spirit is stronger than anything.
Anyway, if you havesomeone sponsoring her into that program, and this means
no money out of your pocket, you should be truly thankful.
I think my brothers have always said that these programs which you have to
pay for are better.
Guess they consider themselves special addicts.
hahahahahhahahah
Truth is, if they were getting strait for the right reasons and in the
correct spirit it wouldn't matter if the program was put on by a bunch of
winos in the gutter.
Keep us posted, I know it must be a relief to you, some what that she is
going into some sort of treatment.
I think I told you that my drug addict brother who is embracing the bible
had my other brother who was drinking again committed.
I loved that one!
hahahahahahahah

Matt

When doubts related to body image enter your thinking,
Start reading at Psalms 139 13 and be thankful to god for what has been
given you.