ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:09:11 -0600
OY!
Metric system!
hahahahahahahahaahah
I'm a hard headed southerner, we'll never change!  We'll never change!
Congratulations!  It's a wonderful responsibility and you've got a lot of
good times ahead as a family.
Hard to think of posative things to say without lapsing into same old same
old, what everybody else says but really, it's a wonderful thing to be a
parent.
It is not something you can go around, over or under, you've got to slap a
big smile on your face and go right on through it!
You've got to balance agape love with your responsibilities to putting
everyone in their propper place.
Ok, I'll shut up, I am starting to sound confusing.
Enjoy your new title as parents and enjoy your own personal mirical.

Matt