ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:32:50 -0500
Phil,
        Chris reminds me of me too when I was his age.  I was so
conflicted.  I was lonely so I ran with the crowd, but when I got drunk,
I ended up praying to God about how sorry I was for the mess of my life.
I was a real joy to be with.  Not!
        I know too about the black cards.   They are definitely the worst
ones.  I promise, I'll try to copy out a few of the sayings on them
tomorrow, when I see them again and let you know what is on them.
Remember though, there are more than 4,000 styles of cards in existance
so far.  Chris only bought two decks, but I think that you'll get the
idea.  The black cards are the ones that we've told Chris definitely have
to go if he ever gets these crazy things back and he has agreed to that.
So far, at least he isn't fully taken with them.  He sees them as
something to do with his friends.  He sees chess the same way.  Oh Thank
you Goals 2,000 for eroding our children's ability to discern right from
wrong and making everything relative.  UG!
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!