ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:15:12 -0600
Well, luckally we aren't finding it too uncomfortable yet.
We've only been twice though.
No one's tried to get into our business or prepair us for the coming of the
end of the world next week in a spaceship or otherwise.
My brother had this experience recently and last I heard, it had been 4 days
over the line for this woman and she was having some trouble dealing.
I think she thought the world was over and she missed it some how.
As for the pastor's visit.
Yes it went quite well.  We didn't expect it to go badly, we just felt bad
because we had nothing to feed him.
I thought we should.  Guess I've watched to many epesodes of little house on
the prairy.  Kill a chicken Mah!  The preacher's uh cummin over fer supper.
I stuck some of that famous cheese of our's on crackers and rushed it into
the fridge covered on a plate with foil and he ate a couple of those but
later, I ate one when he was gone and the fridge made the crackers soft.
OOPS!
He didn't say anything.  I had been busy cooking chicken noodle soup for our
dinner so I didn't even think about it.
If anyone wants either of those recipes, let me know.
Excluding the limp crackers.

Matt