ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:09:33 -0600
I'm not sure the spelling for sure, but  the only reference I found in any
of the four biblical dictionaries International, Nelson's, New Unger's and
Faucett's, Lilith by International is listed as  a Sea Monster....  back to
the dinosaurs hehehehe.  But I know  there is a women's music festival
called Lilithfare or the like and I've not found why they call themselves
that. According to my wife's finding from women's meetings and etc. is
Lilith is  suppose to be a wife of Adam's that hated kids and there for
killed them and etc. obviously not the message God wanted to bring to
populate the Earth.