ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:28:40 -0000
Kathy,

Depends what you want to do.  If you want to edit as well then GoldWave is
quite a good, less expensive, alternative.  If you just want to record good
quality and also clip the ends then try Total Recorder.  If you just want to
record CD's from the CD's onto your hard disk then CDEX is very good.  (You
can also record analogue with this by the way and CDEX is free).

Come back, perhaps off list, if you need any more from me on this.

--
Carol