ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:15:11 -0500
I was referring to Matthew 2:11, John.  Is that the verse you have a problem
with?  Setting aside semantics about "wise men" and "gifts", unless JESUS
was older than 4 or 5 (which would be tough to prove) I think he still
qualified as a baby.  So I don't get your point.  Not that it makes any
difference to me.  I think that kind of thing leads just to pointless
conjecture.

Paul