ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:49:47 -0500
Hey, Pat

Why do you feel upset?  If you mentioned the reason I missed it.  It may be
one of several things or a combination.  First of all, the after-Christmas
blues is a famous thing that happens to most everyone.  Secondly, you may
just be feeling the effects of surviving the tornado.  Something like Post
Traumatic Stress Disorder.  Is there anything specific making you sad?
Then, too, our bodies are made of mostly water and chemicals and have a sort
of high and low tide of emotions which is perfectly natural depending on so
many factors inside and outside of ourselves.  Whatever it is, hope you're
feeling up to par soon.

Paul