ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 23:25:57 -0000
Hi there all,

I think it may mean that this was the point at which he breathed his last.
I know I always marvel as in one place (too tired to look it up right now)
we read that Jesus "bowed His head".  Men who are dying don't usually do
that of their own freewill;  they want to go on living and fight to do so!
But He gave up, gladly, I believe, knowing what was ahead.

Just my ramblings and maybe only based on my own thinking, but there you go!

--
Carol