ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:19:10 -0600
Hey, this is funny guys.
You know the other day I sent a message saying how I thought the devil was
manipulating my thoughts over this bicycle we are buying so that he could
torment me?
Well this morning I wake up to find a message from a bicycle list I joined
and the subject line was something about ghost bikes in the same town from
which I am trying to get our bike.
I automatically thought.
Oh man, this is it, they are putting out a warning about that guy who claims
to sell the bike I want and they are going to tell me that he is a fraud, he
claims to have the bikes to string you along, gets your check or what have
you and never delivers.
The bikes are ghosts, they don't exist.
I open up the message and it's about someone who painted a recked and
twisted bike in a glowing ghost like paint and placed it at a spot where a
bicyclist was hit and killed by a motorest to make people stop and think.
Now, I ask you, is this god, using humor to jirk my chain and say, calm down
and trust?
Or is it the devil using sarcasm to keep me on edge and jirk my chain?
hahahahahahah
I can't decide but I got a kick out of it.
Next week we should have the bike and I can stop this mental throw and
catch, catch and throw trust issue in my head.  At least with this issue.
Trust and faith, I have to conker both.
Or, I guess the fraise is "Over come" my short comings.
Again, I realize that I can't blame the devil with everything that comes
down and I have to take responsibility for my trust issues.
I do this now but it's just good to have the good and evil thing as a
weighing station.

Matt trying to remove his thumb from the evil side.