C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:37:46 -0800
i have to make this brief and get off, but, i wanted
to say that i did not mean to imply that only
christians were charitable. i was just thinking that
this jewish guy was being charitable to christian
children more so than some christians are.
i am off, can't get a tech here until tomorrow.

http://photos.yahoo.com/