C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:39:50 -0800
Every Year at our church, we have adopted some families.  They are needy people.  The families give the Department of Social Services what they need or want for Christmas.  Each item is put on an ornament , then put on a Christmas tree.  Then, whoever wants to take part, grabs a ornament, gets the item, puts the item with that same ornament under a Christmas tree.

ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
the local consumer guru who now is synticated
nationally is giving time to go to suburban wal-marts
and maybe target to do programs called "operation
Christmas child." he actuaally gets people to follow
his example by giving of gifts to poor children. i
know he is jewish. he does not personally believe in
christmas, but, he does not want these poor kids to go
without christmas presents. i thing we could all learn
something from him. i am impressed.