From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:01:57 -0500
---- Original Message -----
From: "William"

>healing is necessary here.

LOL........yes!

> How did you become high in progesterone? (Assuming you are not pregnant)

Long story, short answer:  I apparently have a build up of it in my fat
tissue from supplementing with natural, bio-identical USP progesterone.  I
appreciate your interest, but Don probably wouldn't appreciate an on-going
thread  unless it's food-related.  Suffice it to say that all the
progesterone in my body has been making me want to eat (and, unfortunately,
doing it--AND having huge carb cravings that low-carb doesn't seem to
counteract) like I was pregnant.  Paleo is small consolation as I watch my
waistline disappear, but maybe the hormonal havoc will right itself before I
<grim grin> have to buy maternity clothes.

Theola