Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:35:14 -0400
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:01:57 -0500, Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
but Don probably wouldn't appreciate an
> on-going
> thread  unless it's food-related.

I use paleofood for health, otherwise it is pointless for me. It seems
impossible to achieve health, even for those lucky enough to have access
to pure foods, if it is true that we are drowning in a sea of synthetic
estrogens.

   Suffice it to say that all the
> progesterone in my body has been making me want to eat (and,
> unfortunately,
> doing it--AND having huge carb cravings that low-carb doesn't seem to
> counteract) like I was pregnant.

This seems puzzling, although if your progesterone levels are at the
recommended 200 to 300 times greater than estrogens, then digestion should
be much more efficient.

Maybe the right kind of fat is not available? (Brains?)

Paleofood should have the right balance of phytoestrogns with
phytoprogesterone - I've never heard of the latter, haven't found any info
on it. Lacking that balance, paleobones would not look good. IMHO.

William