From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:06:11 -0500
    John:

Great minds think along the same lines!  That is my next step just to be
sure.  I also am checking with one of the techies in our club to see if
there's a way to tell whether one of the cells in the Kenwood lythium pack
may have gone south.

Will keep you posted.

It's just one of those nagging little problems of life.  HI!  HI!  HI!

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ