From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:52:10 -0500
I just thought I'd mention it, I know I've had stuff like that and actually,
that exact thing happen, with a different radio once so I thought I'd
mention it, 1 of those annoying coincidences that really messes you up  lol.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3