From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:44:59 -0400
Yes, i have gotten plenty of them today as well and since a couple have
mentioned them, i assume they are sent via one of the lists i belong to.
Even if it says its from microsoft, since i didn't actually request
something from them, i just deleted it. my internet provider now has some
kind of virus detection and found a virus or worm in seven or eight of them
already as i go down the list of e-mails. Dave